Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tour of Tehuacan!

I got to school early yesterday and no one was there... so I walked around Tehuacan and took some pictures!!






the street the school is on


pretty blossoms that remind me of the tree at home


STOP




Tehuacan is very clean! there are these big garbage cans all over the place so people don't litter... and they're nice because they have a bar that you step on to open it... you don't even have to touch it!


I see these pretty houses on my walk to school


This is one of the schools that I teach at!
This is my ward building! it's very nice and pretty! and the people are sooo nice and welcoming!






1 comment:

  1. Paige
    Can't believe you are eating all those random things, way to go for it! Those bugs are everywhere in az and let's just say their tune can become annoying day after day night after night. What an amazing experience and your familia looks awesome and what a cute "new" sister. Thanks for the blog I love seeing what you are experiencing!
    Love ya and keep safe,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete