Wednesday, May 11, 2011

lluvia, lluvia, lluvia!

 Yesterday was the day of the Mother in Mexico so I got mi madre some flowers and she loved them! Then she gave me a Mother's Day chocolate apple for my mom in Utah! but she said, 'since she can't eat it, you can!' ha ha so mom... your apple was delicious!


Today was hot and sunny! Until... I was walking home from school it started raining! a lot! by the time I got home I looked like I had taken a shower in my clothes! ha ha and when I walked in the door mi familia all said, 'ay Paige!' ha ha ha
Mother's Day chocolate apple from my Mexican mom to my real mom!
the name of Aimee's tienda
me after the rain!

1 comment:

  1. Ay Paige!! I want to see what your familia looks like! So, you should take a big group picture with them and then take a picture of your house!!

    Love, your bff Misty!

    ReplyDelete