Monday, May 30, 2011

no tengo ni idea de lo que el título de este post

so these are basically just random pictures from the last few days!
I walked passed this door on my way home the other day and thought it was way neat!
the door knob to the way neat door!
we all walked home together on Friday and found this neat colorful wall!
Este es mi casa favorita en Tehuacán!
me with my favorite house!
Ivan acting crazy! ha ha he was pretending that Lola was his guitar!




my GIANT burger from our 'living in Mexico for one month' barbeque party! Muy grande!
Aimee y yo enjoying our ice pops as we drive around town in the blue truck!
and Maria chillin in the truck!
I just happened to look down at the exact moment that I was passing this heart shaped scuff in the sidewalk and thought 'oh how perfect! because I heart Mexico!!'
and I forgot to turn this picture before I loaded it... so tilt your head to the left and you can see this house has tile for it's cement around the outside! tile sidewalks!!
Maria and I watched the Justin Bieber movie... it was excelente!!

No comments:

Post a Comment