Sunday, May 22, 2011

randomness!

here are a few random photos I've taken the past few days...
this picture is kinda spooky... but it is the moon out my window and it looked really neat in real life!


I showed Ivan how to play scoops on my ipod and now he's hooked! ha ha ha


ba ha this is a terrible photo! but it's me walking to school!


I finally unpacked all my stuff! no more living out of a suitcase!
this is the phonebook in my room... tilt your head to the left and read the black writing on the side... I love Jesus too!
 Toothpaste makes mosquito bites stop itching!
Jesus Christ is the king of kings! I see this bumper sticker everyday on my way to school and I think it's great that it looks like the Harley Davidson logo







1 comment:

  1. Love reading your updates Paige. Thanks for the toothpaste tip I think I'll give it a try. It's amazing all the things you're learning. Keep up the good work
    Miss English Teacher

    ReplyDelete