Sunday, May 1, 2011

el domingo primero!

today was my first sunday en mexico! and it was great! church started at 8:00 which kind of stunk cause i had to wake up early... but it was worth it! i loved listening to spanish for three hours even though i couldn't understand anything! after i got home today Aimee's mama y tios were doing a cooking lesson with Aimee because she is an amazing cook! I love Aimee's family... they are so funny and they love to smile at me because they know i don't understand what they're saying ha ha we also went to some sort of open market where you can buy pretty much anything... even a really old, red, broken hair dryer ha ha but it was fun and Aimee bought me an ice cream that came in a plastic bag! and i just bit off the end and sucked it out! ha ha i got chocolate and it tasted just like frozen hot chocolate! yum!


yesterday after school me, Maria, and her friend Alexia went to el parque... we got ice cream and took lots of pictures! ha ha Maria really loves my blond hair and she's so cute because she introduces me to everyone as her hermana! her favorite color is pink... just like me! and she REALLY loves my pink luggage and pink sparkly TOMS!

and shout out to Sadie and her esposa Ryan! Happy Marriage yesterday!! have fun in Jamaica!


this is my first taco en mexico!


me by a fountain in el parque


maria y yo in front of a tree in a parking lot somewhere ha ha


and now on the stairs


Alexia, Maria and Me


they love taking fotos!
ba ha ha! me dancing with Aimee's mama, tio, tia, y otro tia! i love them... they are all so fun!


Maria y yo in our living room

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck it looks like you are having so much fun!! I am so so glad!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Paige! Im kinda jealous although I could never do it!

    ReplyDelete