Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dirty Dash!!

This saturday was our one month mark of being back in the USA! So in celebration, a few of us teachers from Mexico got together at my cabin in Midway for the Dirty Dash! The dirty dash is a 10k run through mud... and all sorts of obstacles including a swamp, mud pools, a swing, tunnels, haystacks, and a slide! we had a ton of fun and got down and dirty as we dashed through all that mud!
oh yeah... we're pumped to get muddy! Viva el bigote!!
I'm about to go down the awesome waterslide at the end of the course! awesome!
gross story... so I wanted all of us to get down on the ground under the true like me, but no one else wanted to. well after the picture we all stood up and I looked where I had been laying... there was flattened horse poop. ew.
and to add to our mexican reunion... we rode in the back of my truck to the lake to get un-muddy
wow! it felt great to take a nice warm shower after that freezing mud... except poor hannah! and then we all put on our sweet evolution of running shirts! sweet!

1 comment: