Thursday, October 6, 2011

conference weekend!

last weekend was the 181st General Conference... and it was great! as always, I love hearing from the Prophet and Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I loved the messages I heard and learned a lot! After work saturday, I went home to watch conference and hang out with my family! the girls went to a movie while the boys went to Priesthood. then we all met at... Costa Vida for dinner! yum! and of course... Orange Leaf for dessert. I love frozen yogurt! Sunday, Trevor and Cortney came over for the morning session and then after... we had some fun watching Cortney buzz off all Trevor's hair! Me, Jayne and Emma also had fun jumping on the tramp with Boomer! it's pretty hilarious to watch him stiffen up and jump around! and finally... in the spirit of October and the fall, I made a most delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cake with cream cheese frosting... mmm, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment