Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rascal Flatts are the greatest!

Rascal Flatts are AMAZING!! I was super impressed with how well they sing live...the lead singer has an incredible voice and their band was great too! So for my mom's birthday, my dad gave her four tickets to see Rascal Flatts. and of course. I've been wanting to see them forever! so I got one! Cortney and Emma were lucky enough to be chosen as the other two and the four of us had a blast dancing and singing along with all the drunk fans surrounding us ha ha good times!
Some drunken fan took this picture for us... he was a bit crazy. kept saying he was taking pictures for vogue and was having a little too much fun with my camera... he said it was a great picture. but not really cause the point of standing right there was to get the whole bus in...not just part of the word 'Flatts' ha ha but oh well! I guess it makes for a good memory!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was there too! i almost text you to see if you were there.... guess what? I met them! I won backstage passes! they were so awesome!

    ReplyDelete