Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sPeCtAcLe!

These are a few of the most adorable little kids I've ever seen in my life!! and I'm going to miss them a ton! When I first started teaching I thought, 'these kids are so quiet, and they're never going to like me like their old teacher.' but now that my four months are up I can see how much they've grown. They can speak so much better than when I first started with them and they've definitely come out of their shells, running around like the crazy little kids they are! and they love me! yesterday after the Spectacle was over and everyone was leaving, Little Hector came up and gave me a hug and a slobbery kiss on the cheek. and in his cute little voice, 'bye teacha paige.' It about made me cry. and then sassy Ivanna came dancing over in her fairy princess outfit and gave me a big, squishy hug and said, 'bye teacher, I miss you!' and then there's Juda. mi estudiante de kinder favorito. he was new only a few weeks ago, but caught on so quickly and can speak so well now! he would always choose the seat next to me in class and then when he thought I wasn't looking he would take something out of my bag. then during the lesson when I needed that, I would ask him to hold it up and he'd look so amazed that I knew he had it. ha ha I seriously love these kids and it's hard to think that I'll probably never see them again. sadness... but at least I got to know them for a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment