Thursday, August 18, 2011

es difícil decir adiós ... pero creo que es hora de ir

it's hard to say goodbye.
I live here. Tehuacan is my home. I love Utah and I'm definitely excited to come home and see my family again. but Mexico will always be a part of me and I will miss it. the people are definitely more significant than the place though. and I've met some amazing people. mi familia is the best and I have been so blessed to have been a part of their family in my time here.
but I think it's time for me to go...
yesterday the battery in my toothbrush died. I ran out of conditioner last week. and used the last of my lotion two days ago. the other night I ripped a hole in my pants going down a slide. yesterday morning the hot water ran out while I was taking a shower so I had to rinse out my shampoo in frigid water. then my blow dryer broke. yeah. I think it's time for me to go home ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment