Tuesday, December 20, 2011

dear sheryl...

dear sheryl...
you said you wanted something other then that crazy chicken, so here ya go.

the other day I went on a fun date. we went ice skating. of course... i fell down. got a few good bruises on my legs to prove it. but guess what? my date fell too! he hurt his shoulder pretty bad. it made me feel not as clumsy as I usually am though because I wasn't the only one who fell! after skating for a while, we went to ihop. pancakes are delicious! especially that late at night. I got strawberry banana pancakes... yum.

then sunday... i came home. i saw you at church! me and imari visited our favorite neighbors and they gave us the most delicious hot chocolate! with spoons covered in chocolate and little marshmallows! so awesome! hot chocolate is the greatest.
yesterday was pretty uneventful. play. work. play. and today should basically be the same! this break is great. i get to come back home on thursday though, and then not leave until next wednesday!

well there you go sher... hope that's better then the chicken! have fun in arizona!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Paige
    Thank you for the lovely post! Those neighbors loved your visit and sharing hot chocolate with you and your lovely friend. We love your visits and when you come home from school!
    Sher and Ore Ree On

    ReplyDelete