Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas is nine days from yesterday

the other day at work we were talking about how Christmas is coming up so fast and Kindra said, 'yeah... it's only ten days from yesterday!' ha ha we thought it was pretty hilarious!

So yes... Christmas is coming soon! classes are over, and I survived finals. not that I had very many, and they were all pretty easy. but it's the anxiety that gets me the most! and now it's over... and I get to go home soon! and then... it'll be next semester! I'm pretty excited about next semester. great classes. great people. it's going to be great!
I saw this today and thought it was great.
true. when nothing is going right... you can always go left! ha ha it's so simple, I wouldn't have thought of it. but it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment