Sunday, July 3, 2011

20 things... because I'm 20

So because I failed to complete the list of things to do in my teenage years that Kelly made for me... we came up with new idea!
The Task: to come up with 20 words that start with 'p' and then take pictures of me doing them


numero uno: this is me coming out of the bathroom... Kelly though 'Peeing' was a really great 'p' word! "what's a better 'p' word than Peeing?" ha ha
 numero dos: Putting on chapstick
 numero tres: Pulling mi Puerta closed
 numero cuatro: Posing en el mercado (notice the Pinatas in the background)
numero cinco: Pirated Peliculas!
numero seis: Prancing down the sidewalk
numero siete: Picking the Painting's nose
numero ocho: Pondering a book
numero nueve: Poking my head out of the Pink window
numero diez: Picking a Pomegranate
numero once: taking a Photo

numero doce: Posing for a Photo
numero trece: Pick Pocketing
numero catorce: leaPing over a Puddle
numero quince: riding in a Pick-uP
numero diesiseis: Party Planning People
numero diecisiete: PoPPing a Pink balloon
numero dieciocho: al Pastor tacos Para mi Party!
numero diecinueve: Perusing chili Powder
 
 numero viente: a family Portrait!!

and so... Ahora tengo veinte años ... y tuve un cumpleaños increíble! tal vez sólo tendrá que tener todos los día de mi cumpleaños en México!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a fabulous birthday! and yes.. I think you should have all your birthday's in Mexico! and I will be joining you for the next one!

    ReplyDelete