Saturday, June 11, 2011

mi vida en mexico!

ba ha ha! I got this Mexican shirt in Zacatlan and when I was walking home from school I decided I wanted a picture of me in it... So I took out my camera and right when I was pressing the take button some wind came and blew my hair and I looked at the picture and started laughing cause it looks like I was trying to model... even though my eye went all squinty...so there ya go... my Mexican model shot!
this was pretty much the most delicious taco I've had in Mexico!! Mismo's taco's are so great!
I caught this spider crawling around my classroom!! it doesn't look very big right now... but in real life it was HUGE!!
Mom... I used the extras from Maria's nails to do my toes! and they turned out awesome!
I love little kids fascination with taking pictures and then showing them on screen... it never fails to make them happy!


this is supposed to be tilted... oops!
Jayne... if we played Slug Bug in Mexico we would be covered in bruises... they're EVERYWHERE!!

A new OXXO was just built down the street from our house... so last night we walked over and got a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment